Coin Laundry

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, March 21, 2013 with No comments
Addicted to brunching, and having heard many good things of this cute cafe, my friend and I decided to see what the buzz was about. As the name suggests, Coin Laundry was given its name as it was in fact in its former life, a coin laundromat. 

It was certainly a bonus that I could save on petrol as this cafe was much closer to home.

I began with my mandatory skinny flat white.



After careful deliberation, I ordered the Smoked Salmon and Summer Salad dish, whilst my friend ordered the Spanish Breakfast.


Smoked Salmon (kosher), summer salad,
 walnut, toasted brioche and poached egg

Just look at that ! Man, I'm drooling as I type. This dish was really what I needed. Filling yet also light and refreshing. However, I was not the biggest fan of the brioche. Though it was soft, rich in butter and tender,  the sides were slightly burnt. The eggs were also a little to vinegary for my liking.



Spanish Breakfast of fresh herbs, truss cherry tomatoes, Spanish onion,
 feta cheese and smoked salmon in fluffy scrambled eggs

Perfect presentation. As for the taste, I stole a few bites and was delighted by fragrant herbs encased in the creamy scrambled eggs.

Service was friendly, food was delivered promptly and the ambience was refreshing. Worrying over applying for Graduate Positions, Coin Laundry was exactly what we needed to calm our nerves. 


Coin Laundry
61 Armadale Street 
ArmadaleVIC

Coin Laundry Cafe on Urbanspoon