Capital Kitchen

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, June 23, 2013 with No comments
I don't like eating at shopping centres. The food courts give me a headache, and inevitably, I end up going round and round in circles. Luckily, we had Capital Kitchen to brunch at. Situated around the corner from Tiffany&Co, Capital Kitchen sits with the big kids at Chadstone, the Fashion Capital.



Chicken Baguette & French Fries

My toasted Chicken Baguette was Scrumptious. Scrumptious with a capital S ! The heavenly aromas alone had me salivating like Pavlov's dogs. The buttery baguette was generously sized and filled to the brim with creamy chicken, smooth avocado, crunchy celery and fresh salad. 

To satisfy our fried food cravings, we could not look past the French Fries. Paired with a side of herb mayo, our golden shoestring fries dusted with herb salt were seriously addictingSated, we sat back and licked our fingers clean. 

Capital Kitchen made a delightful stop off point for a light tasty lunch and a place to rest our feet from a long day of shopping. All in all, Capital Kitchen scored well in my books and I will definitely be returning.  


Capital Kitchen
Shop G043, Chadstone Shopping Centre
Chadstone

Capital Kitchen on Urbanspoon